Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Have you ever had someone say to you "right here and right now is love?"well right now as I was licking Sarah's feet that was true love.A. because my tongue can be very sloppy wet.B. cause Sarah's toes are some what disgusting but anyway I am a dog.  Ohh forgot in between the toes. Ahhh  got it ,that was perfect it hit  the spot . So  it's cold out ,annie is on the Wii. Mom is out, dad is tending to caroline and I am giving sarah her valentines gift. Now what could be better! You dogs should be jealous of me! I have owners that don't care if my heated tongue gets all over their stinky dry foot . I love this day though  unfortunately it may end here.  They are going on a little outing this after noon for a little valentines love to spread over some cheesecake. I am hoping that they will bring home leftovers. You know they get too full ,don't want to waste it and this is where I come into the picture.Jealous yet? well I do not think there is any more . There may be a warm lap time cause of a movie[scratching head]. Well I have more love to spread else where, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment