Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today

Today is a very sweet relaxing day for me.I first stayed in bed until 9:00a.m. and had a very good sleep. Then I got up and had a bath. Mom bathed me and blow dried me. It has been exhausting. However I did  absolutely nothing what- so- ever. Now I am resting on the couch sitting with dad. While dad plays with caroline and annie plays on the Wii. Mom went on an outing with a friend and well we all need a little weekend break. Don't you agree?Anyway back to the important thing... Me.I need to say that over all this time that I did not write is because of the press and autographs and photos that have been taken because I am so cute. Did I also say handsome? If I did not then how dare I . Forgive me for not saying that I am cute . Well I had better go I have photos to take of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment