Monday, February 9, 2009

Days

Ahh today was a retreat for me.  

I was so confused during the weekend  I thought I was going to explode.  

First on Friday, Sarah, for some reason was leaving the house.  It was something called  a sleepover??  Weird holiday.  

Then I heard something about swimming and party.  Why??  She should not get wet during the middle of winter.  

And party??  Why do I not get to go???  Oh, I forgot I have hair all over me, a long tongue, curly hair on my ears, and a long stick like thing that wags when I am happy.  
In shorter words, I am a ...........F...R...E...A...K .  

That was so hard for me to say, cause,  well one look at me and you all are talking in a gushy voice, patting me on the head, and brushing me like there ain't no tomorrow.  You say I am weird. 
Then on Saturday,  Sarah was still gone,  I thought she would never come back!  

Finally she came home.  

On Sunday, she was sick.  So I laid with her during those long, hard hours on the couch. 

Recently, I was caught sitting on Mommy's chair in her bedroom watching Cinderella with Caroline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment