Friday, March 20, 2009


This is me SMILING!  Why you ask?   Because I have a knew friend.  You know the feeling of meeting someone new, enjoying getting to know them and finding out they are spunky and smell different, right? His name is Scuby.  Not the Doo one although he does love a snack just like me.  He is named after his owner's son who is a SCUBA diver in Florida.



Sarah and Scuby

Yes he is cute.  Jealous?   No, I am confident in my doggiehood. 







Ms. Debbie & Scuby


Besides Ms. Debbie, his owner, sends over extra treats to be shared.





 

 This was an odd moment, shaky ground and bad hair!














Great fun.  I was pooped though.  So I was glad to come in a snooze with my other favorite pal, Bo Bo.




1 comment:

  1. cute pix of you and your new friend, Davy. So glad to hear that you are confident in your doggiehood! that's very important.

    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete